Grill Power: Second Edition
Over 50,000 copies sold!
The Most Comprehensive Manual for Indoor Grilling!
Grill Power: Second Edition is available as:
Great recipes and menus for your next ukulele Kani ka Pila!
Grill Power: Second Edition gives you:
- Over 50 healthy international menus that follow American Heart Association nutritional guidelines!
- 125 Mix & Match Recipes
- Grill charts for meat, fish, poultry, fruit and vegetables
- All recipes thoroughly tested by 10 independent professional chefs and home cooks.
- A wealth of information on the use and care of your particular grill—information you won’t find in your grill manual or any other cookbook!
- Grill recipes are also perfect for stovetop grill pans, as well as outdoor gas, electric and charcoal grills
Each menu includes:
- 2-4 quick, healthy recipes.
- A step-by-step game plan that gets your meal on the table fast.
- Recipes that won’t bust your daily fat budget.
- Ingredient substitutions, recipe variations, timesaving tips, serving suggestions, and more.
- A nutritional breakdown of each menu.
- Fascinating “Cook’s Notes” about the ingredients or dishes.
- Grilling instructions for a variety of grills.
I particularly loved the meat recipes, which came from all over the world and used a host of exciting and unusual flavors. And best of all, they have been easily adapted for use on an indoor electric grill.
~ Bruce Aidells, co-author of The Complete Meat Cookbook
Rain or shine, my indoor electric grill is now working overtime thanks to Grill Power and its over 125 fun-filled, easy-to-follow, and healthy recipes. Holly Rudin-Braschi is more than the fabulous grill master, her approach to good health through nutrition is something that we all should follow.
~ Martin Yan, host of Yan Can Cook