Holly’s Ukulele Method™ is Unique!
- It’s the most comprehensive training manual for beginners on the market offering techniques unavailable in other ukulele books.
- It’s FUN for all ages! Our mascot, “Uke Dawg”, helps make musical concepts and techniques fun to learn.
- Perfect for Private or Classroom Study—Holly’s Ukulele Method™ makes it easy to learn to play the ukulele on your own, with a private instructor, or as a tool for classroom teachers from 6th grade to university level.
- Black and white interior
- 182 pages
Interactive E-book for your computer or tablet in full color with embedded play-along MP3s
- Full color
- All 86 play-along MP3s embedded on each musical exercise and song page
- 182 pages
- Free MP3 Download of all the music in Holly’s Ukulele Method™ — Free???? Yes!
Anyone can download the music.
- It’s Methodical—Teaches beginners to read music in the key of C in the first 4 frets of the ukulele, string-by-string, and note-by-note.
- It’s Comprehensive—Other “learn to play” ukulele books leave it to the teacher to explain or the student to do the research on the basics. Holly’s Ukulele Method™, created over many years of teaching hundreds of students, answers ALL of the questions beginners have about:
- Music notation
- Music reading
- Ukulele playing technique
- Focuses on the Key of C: Only book on the market! Competitive books introduce a variety of keys in their “beginner” book. Students who thoroughly learn to read and play in the key of C, tend to have excellent retention of musical concepts and easily learn to play in the other keys. Holly’s Ukulele Method™ gives students a solid music background by concentrating each chapter on specific strings, notes, chords and techniques in the key of C through fun-to-play exercises and familiar songs.
- Teaches how to read notes on the Low G string: Only book on the market! Learning to read and play a low G string gives uke players 3 extra low notes for playing a wider melody range in a variety of musical genres.
Holly is both a
Music Book Author
And a Cookbook Author
- It’s Ergonomic!—Holly’s playing techniques enable players to gain strength and agility without putting strain on shoulders, wrists and finger joints.
- Photographs and Illustrations Help You Learn—Holly’s Ukulele Method™ recognizes that everyone learns differently. To accommodate as many learning styles as possible, Holly offers a variety of ways to learn including written description, photographs, illustrations and aurally through MP3 downloads.
- Fingerpicking—One finger/one string technique. Only book on the market! Holly’s classical fingerpicking training enables uke students to simultaneously play melody and chord accompaniment. With this training, students can easily play a wide variety of musical genres including Hawai’ian, folk, rock, flamenco, classical, reggae, blues, etc.
- Annotated “Bubbles”: Only book on the market! Other ukulele books simply offer music for students to learn with little or no explanation on how to play. Holly’s Ukulele Method™ includes “cartoon bubbles” within each musical exercise and song that instruct students on playing techniques.
- Finger Exercises: Only book on the market! Strengthens and coordinates both left and right hands, improves speed, accuracy, and helps students learn to play in a movable, 4-fret range.
- Music Writing Exercises: Only book on the market! If you can write it, you can play it. Holly’s Ukulele Method™ offers note and chord exercises that improve sight reading.
So what are you waiting for?
Purchase your copy here and start having musical fun!