Yes! You read it correctly!
The MP3 music files for all 86 exercises and songs in Holly’s Ukulele Method™ are completely free to anyone.
Listening to a recording of each track and learning to play along with it while looking at the printed page speeds up your success in reading and memorizing music.
But you do need Holly’s Ukulele Method™ to read the musical notation and learn the playing techniques.
I offer the 86 music tracks three ways:
1) Downloadable Zip File: This will not transfer directly to a smart phone, tablet or computer. You must download the Zip file first, then open it. From the open file, you can load and/or listen to the tracks on your favorite music player app.
Included in the zip file:
• All 86 MP3s
• CD Cover which is designed to fit into a 5” x 5” Jewel case or CD Sleeve.
• Song list that includes the playing time of each piece.
• A Read-Me doc that explains how to use the tracks with the music in the book.
2) Direct Music Download from Music Subscription Apps: This version of the recordings offers each piece played 2-3 times so you can practice easier. If you have a subscription to any of the apps below, you can download directly to your smart device or simply listen through the app and play along!
• Apple Music
• Amazon Music
3) Purchase Holly’s Ukulele Method Music directly from Amazon: I have made this available to anyone who wants the album, no strings attached.
To order, please click HERE, or on the cover below.
Many thanks for visiting this page.
I hope the music enhances your learning experience!