Holly’s Ukulele Method™ Fall Zoom Workshop
Part 1: Ultra-Beginners
October 3 – November 14, 2022!
Provider: Santa Rosa Junior College Community Education
Who may take the class? Anyone anywhere in the world who:
- Registers through Santa Rosa Junior College Community Education
- Can Zoom in on the dates and times below world-wide!
Dates: Total of 5 sessions:
5 sessions on October 3 – November 14, 2022
Skip date: no class on 10/31/2022
Time: Check your time zone below:
- Pacific Standard Time – PST 6:00-7:45 PM
- Alaskan Standard Time, Anchorage – AKST 5:00-6:45 PM
- Central Standard Time – CST 8:00-9:45 PM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time – HST 3:00-4:45 PM
- Mountain Standard Time – MST 7:00-8:45 PM
- Samoa standard Time – UTC 2:00-3:45 PM
- Eastern Daylight Time – EDT 9:00 – 10:45 PM
For countries below workshop starts
September 21 due to the International Dateline:
- Australia, Sydney – AEST 11:00 AM – 12:45 PM
- Japan, Tokyo – JST 10:00 AM – 11:45 PM
- New Zealand – NZST 1:00 – 2:45 PM
Instruction: Holly’s Ukulele Method™ Part 1: Ultra Beginners Workshop focuses on mastering the key of C covered in the Introduction and chapters 1-4 of the book.
- Six (1 hour 45 minute) live Zoom sessions
- 86 FREE downloadable MP3s of all the music in the book
Location: Online Access
Registration Closes: Sunday, October 2, 2022, @ 11:59 PM
Register at: Santa Rosa Junior College Community Education
Our Text: Holly’s Ukulele Method™ – please purchase at:
Check out student reviews from Holly’s recent Zoom Workshops:
This is the second time enrolling in Holly’s ukulele workshop. I love learning, and it’s great to pick up new information. A big thank you to Holly for giving us the capability to learn the ukulele!
~ Debbie Fisher, Wyoming
When I signed up for Holly’s online ukulele class, I had a rudimentary understanding of chords and strumming but no formal background in music. My goal for the six-week class was to learn to read music so I could play notes, and learn playing technique. Thanks to Holly’s unique Ukulele Method, I was able to do just that.
~ Suzanne O’Meara, Petaluma, CA
Overall, I was very pleased with the course. I learned a lot and I feel that I can progress on my own. Thanks Holly, it was a blast!
~ Jovanna Ayala, Petaluma, CA
Holly is a lively, fun, passionate and very loving ukulele teacher who provides a new approach for reading music with colorful visuals and more advanced finger picking vs. only strumming. Holly’s method creates a path for beautiful music making and if you take the time to practice you will reap the rewards. I highly recommend her class!
~ Amy Rosenbaum, Petaluma, CA
Excellent course! I highly recommend it. Not only did the instructor teach chords and notes on the instrument but also taught how to read music. Instructor handled the on line sessions well.
~ Jon West, Santa Rosa, CA
Holly is a superior instructor, positive, supportive and full of joy. Her multi-model approach provides the appropriate instruction for all types of learning styles. I highly recommend this course.
~ Cheryl Lipman, Honolulu, HI
Holly’s Ukulele’s class was informative, helpful and rewarding. Although distance zoom or virtual learning is a challenge, Holly mastered the technology quite well. We were able to see her play and she was able to see the students and help them with their technique. I am looking forward to her class in January 2021.
~ Marilyn Alvarado, Petaluma, CA
Learning to Read Music is Not Rocket Science!
Study Ukulele with Holly and Learn to:
- Read music on your ukulele so you can pick up any piece of music and read it
- Play melody lines so you can play lead ukulele
- Play chords to accompany yourself and others
- Combine both melody and chords for dynamite solo playing
- Fingerpick, one-finger-one-string method and strum for a professional sound
- Play ergonomically for stress free shoulders and hands
Private and Group Lessons:
- Via the internet
- In person, one-on-one at her studio
- Ukulele clubs
- Music camps
- Music Schools
- Colleges and Universities